About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 29


Something You Could Never Get Tired Of Doing



Reading and Books, I could never get tired of those two. I confess I'm a bookworm
it started when i was a child and didn't have many friends and
it continues into my adulthood and still don't have many friends lol.
I usually like Trashy book with nothing but sex, drugs and violence but
will throw in a more uplifting book from time to time
like..some Hill Harper Steve Harvey
and currently Why men marry Bitches is the book glued
to my hands.

2 comments:

★Starrla said...

YES!!! Books are my life! I love those hood love, good love, thug love books! I am also sad when they come to an end. Great minds think alike!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

who taught you how to read DC?..and when did you learn, last night? lol

just messing with you. but i'ma need you to not include steve harvey in the "books i enjoy" category. i subtract 25 points for even glancing at this book in the bookstore let alone owning it. smh..


Twitter