About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Photo Of Somewhere You've Been to.


Ocho Rios, Jamaica

I think this was my last big trip anywhere outside of the states. My sister got married there like 4 or 5 years ago and i loved Jamaica and i have been trying to go back since then..
it hasn't really worked out very well but summer 2011 i'm going back..
even if i have to go by myself cuz i got some flakes in my life.

2 comments:

★Starrla said...

My first time going to Ocho Rios was on a cruise this year. My friends and I climbed Dunn's River Falls. Can you stay SCARED TO DEATH!?!? I can't swim but you want me to climb a waterfall with rocks that's almost 1,000 feet high and live?! Well...I lived! Afterwards we went to this beach and laid in cabanas while getting foot massages. Great place to visit.

sunshinestar110 said...

I just love Jamaica period! Its one of my favorite places to visit. I didn't have the foot massage on the beach thing but i will put that on my list the next time i visit.


Twitter