About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 18

Something You Crave Alot


I just have to have this Monster Trail mix from Target!! I have a bag in my desk which you
can see from the picture is almost empty time to reup , i have a bag in my car and a bag at home..lol..its a mix of peanuts, m&m's (which i can do without), raisins, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Its the only trail mix i will buy or eat and since i'm trying to cut down on my choice snack at work its kind of a healthy way to still snack minus the chips and stuff i was eating before.

1 comment:

Freckles said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE thsi trailmix too and I love Target. lol.


Twitter