About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 9

A photo of the last item you purchased

I'm sure this was not the last items i purchased but it is the only thing i could remember.
These are my amazing lip balm and tint by C.O.Bigelow sold at bath and body works. I absolutely love these damn things they are organic which is a plus and they are infused with 100% mint. They make your lips tingle when put on and freshens your breath. I'm sure it was some sale going on because these damn things are expensive and i know i didn't spend 8.50 on them a piece but then again I might have because I have a things for lip gloss, lip balm or whatever you want to call it!

No comments:


Twitter