About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 23

15 Facts About You

  • I'm a hood rat @ heart! lol..its true. One thing i have learned is how to conduct myself in an acceptable manner but i do know to dig up my inner hood rat who I call Dahnica if need be

  • I have never been in love! I know what it's like to love someone but I have never experienced being in love.

  • My middle name is La'Shelle...which i had been spelling wrong for years until i got a copy of my birth certificate! Thanks mom!

  • I wear black often very often but my favorite color is purple

  • My name was suppose to be Ryan Thomas because my parents were told i was a boy before i was born...SURPRISE!

  • I have a fear of heights but on plane rides I have to sit next to the window

  • I was bitten by a brown recluse spider almost 4 years ago and almost died from it.

  • I hate those vampire movies and show...true blood, twilight, vampire diaries I just cant get with them.

  • I love Rubber Ducks!!

  • I have named my niece Kyndan, god daughter Amiyah, friends babies Ny'Lah and Jarhon and god son Rahsaun! I rock at picking names!

  • I hate tomatoes and don't eat them at all

  • My friends call me the Oreo of the group

  • Summer, winter, Fall and Spring I sleep with a fan on and if its not I can't sleep.

  • I can't do a cartwheel or black flip...which is odd because I was a cheerleader for years

  • I'm in love with Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach and the host of scared! Don't judge me

4 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Very interesting facts!

★Starrla said...

I hate those vampire shows too. I'm not interested in people killing each other for blood. I'm creeped out by it.

I LOOOVE tomatoes! I will eat them will Italian dressing and call that a snack!

I need a fan on too. I am uncomfortable being hot. Even if the air is on in the house I still want the fan blowing too.

Freckles said...

I found out when I was 12 that I was really 11 by getting my actual birth certificate. My mother neglected to tellme that she changed it so that I could start school since my birthday is late. LOL. So I can relate somewhat.

I too was a boy until I was born.

I cannot get with vampire movies/shoes either. I hav ea fear of clowns. crazy but It messed me up as a kid.

Great post sista. keep them coming.

sunshinestar110 said...

@Tee thanks!

@Starrla ewwwwww @ tomatoes they just are too ..idk the texture throws me off. And the fan thing most of exes stayed sick because i never turned it off..i refuse to be hot!

@Freckles See how our mothers did us...lol...


Twitter