About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend


This is my ride or die, down for whatever, always got your back, shoulder to cry on, laughs to share, drinking partner, never judges, always spits the truth chick! People assume that because the bond we share is so strong that we have been friends since birth but that is far from the truth...We met when were about 18 or 19....*pause* that was almost 10 years ago...damn how time flies. From the moment we became friends it was a wrap we have been by each others side ever since. We have had our share of good, bad, happy, sad and trying times but we still have remained friends. No matter what happens in our lives or how far one of us may move away we will forever be best friends ..fuck that sisters!

* I'm sure she made me take this pic because she knows how i hate taking them! but this one did come out extra cute!*






2 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

hmm...what yall doing?..

yanno if i see two women nested on top of each other..i always play out in my mind something freaky happening later on. like after you put the camera down..lol

ooooh..

sunshinestar110 said...

I swear you and that mind of yours! lol..You must love girl on girl action and i can guarantee you that nothing happened once the camera turned off..lol


Twitter