About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 20

The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

I think my blog name is straight to the point...matter of fact its how I feel with my day to day thoughts...I have been cut throat by alot of people and straight to the point so that is where my blog name came from. My B-Kels came up with the name it sounded like something I would say so there it goes.....My blog was born.

2 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

My blog name is The Diva's Random Thoughts. I chose that because I knew I was going to blog about any and everything. Very random posts about all sorts of subjects.

JSin said...

I like your blog name and your blog. It's really enjoyable. Can't wait to read more of your post.

Feel free to check out my blog. Thanks.

http://up4dsn.wordpress.com/


Twitter