About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 13



Your Favorite Musician and Why

Ok i don't think i have a favorite musician i just like music in general!
I sat back and thought long and hard about this and if i had to pick a person it would probably be
Ne-Yo...

Why Ne-yo? hmmm...I will have to say he hasn't had an album that has disappointed me yet unlike some of our favorite artist who just can't get it right. I can relate to
alot of what he sings about or feel where he is coming
and it doesn't hurt that he sometimes make the best baby making song like...
Mirror and Say it!
smh...the things those songs have done for me! lol

No comments:


Twitter