About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 15

Something you don't leave the house without



My Blackberry....I never leave home without him for more than one reason,
probably because I'm addicted to him! but on some real stuff once i got my first cell phone my father said take it everywhere because you don't know an emergency will happen...so I take my father's advice and I don't leave the house without it.
Also my BB does everything from calculating a tip at dinner to finding me and showing me the right way home. I have left my purse behind before i have left my phone...sad situation.

2 comments:

★Starrla said...

We are ----->HERE<----- about our Blackberries!!! Where would we be without these devices?!

sunshinestar110 said...

We would be lost Starrla just lost


Twitter