About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 30


A Photograph Of Yourself Today + Three Good Things That Have Happened In The Past 30 Days.

This is my fake smile and it happens often in picture! *shrugs* why i have no idea.
I wasn't in the mood for pictures, it was just one of those days....and my lipgloss was poppin' lol
Whoa...3 good things that have happen over the past 30 days i need to think about this one....

#1 My refund check came from school! Money is always appreciated
#2 Lil Richmond came to spend a weekend with me..no details is needed for that one! lol
#3 I finally know what being in love is..strange right?!? cuz i'm so anti-love but this just feels right!

6 comments:

JStar said...

Those are three great things :) and your lip gloss was surely poppin lol

★Starrla said...

You better GET IT GIRL! I agree with JStar! Those three things are indeed great! *finds tissue to cry* Cute picture! *sings in Li'l Mama voice* Your lipgloss is poppin! Your lipgloss is cool! We're finally done! This challenge was a good one.

sunshinestar110 said...

Thanks Ladies! my gloss was definitely on point!!

@starrla *hand you tissue* i was shocked by #3 it almost brought a tear to my eye too...i guess i'm really an adult now

khaki la'docker said...

I see a doorway yet you arent posing in it?!?!?!?!? lol

1- yay for money
2- popping aint the word
3- i would cry but instead ill just smile. love is a wonderful feeling

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

why do women always say, "this is my fake smile"..what constitutes a fake smile? lol..

i agree with jstar those are 3 great things. sure you had fun..nasty girl.

Brittne said...

Cuttttttte pic! Love the hair and woop woop to all 3 of those things!


Twitter