About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Not Feeling It #18


Well, well, well..I thought I had a blog that was going to post for today but yeah I was sadly mistaken. I really don't feel like blogging I'm not having a good morning...i didn't have a good night either but since I made an commitment I shall stick to it.

I should be on cloud nine because My Lakers pulled out a win in Game 7 to become the back to back champions!!!! YYYaaaayyyy..I am excited about it but other things are on my mind that just won't allow me to be the way everyone thought i was going to be....but Shout Out to the Lakers for pulling it off once again.

I haven't felt this feeling that I feel in a very long time and to be frank I don't like it at all but it is what it is and maybe after this weekend I'll feel much better but right now I feel like shit...hell I look like it too! *sigh* I guess it was a good run while it lasted because now I think its over......


No comments:


Twitter