About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

11 Things





Rules:

-answer all 11 questions

-come up with 11 new questions

-tag 11 bloggers



1. If you would live in a movie, what would that movie be?

Sex and the City….I love everything about that movie and to be bffs with Carrie Bradshaw is all the perks I need.



2. When you shower, you sing, I know you do, what's that song?

It’s always some old school slow jam..A little Jodeci..R.Kelly and h-town lol



3. Sneakers or pumps?

So I’m a sneaker head but I do like to get all grily and put heels on…so Both!



4. Why do you blog? What made you start your blog?

I originally started blogging to keep me business at a old job but I later found it a great stress reliever. It gives you talk about what’s on your chest without any interruptions. Oh yeah and I think my girl Bkels for the idea to start blogging because it was hers.



5. "Girl crush", we all have them, who's yours?

Nicki Minaj,Jennifer Hudson Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry



6. When did you meet your best friend?

Currently I don’t have a best friend per say…My closest friend is a guy and went in high school in 9th grade English class and 13 years later we still a great bond.



7. What's the biggest fight you ever had?

A fist fight out front of my home with this chick named C.T. over my ex dog..smdh



8. The most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?

A after dark picnic and walk around the dc monuments…he is was a complete jerk but for the one moment he was perfect but why the following day I wanted to kick him.



9. What's your worst habit // quirk, something that even you know it's a bit wrong?

I bite my nails….and currently that I have these plastic tips and I can’t bite I suck on the tip of them.I know I should because of all the germs but I can’t help myself.



10. Which famous fashion designer would you take in a bunker in case of a nuclear holocaust?

Donna Karen! I love her to death…her designs are classic and besides that she is an intriguing person.



11. How is fashion going to look in 2052?\

I think fashion will be a flash back to now with a little space age quirk to it. Fashion repeats itself often just with a couple of changes and that will not. Its usually just updated to the changing times.





Ok, So I hate tagging people in these posts because I never ever have the required number of people but here it goes:

Starla Monae

Diana Boss

Freckles

Monique



1. Who and where was your first kiss?

2. Fist thought comes to mind when you hear any Chris Brown song?

3. Who is your current crush?

4. What is your favorite TV show and Why?

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?

6. Vodka or Rum?

7. If you live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

8. What quality in a mate means the most to you?

9. As a child what was your dream job?

10. 10 years from now where do you see yourself?

11. What is one thing you just can’t leave the house without?

1 comment:

Monique said...

How did I know you were going to tag me? LOL


Twitter