About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 21

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?


My super power would be mind reading. I often wonder what people are thinking at certain moments, walking down the street, finding a boyfriend/girlfriend cheating I want to know the first thing that comes to mind. Now since sometimes I make faces and say the first thing I think of I would love to know what people are thinking in those moments lol. First impressions are something I also wonder about, what people think after they have they meet you. I also think it would be handy in the dating world..if I was dating to know what a guy or girl is thinking while on the date or if they are fond of you or not it would make life so much easier.

No comments:


Twitter