About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Nail Artist Tribute for Trayvon Martin


Unless you have been under a rock or just donn't really care you have heard about Trayvon Martin.  I think has weighed heavy on my mind since I heard about the incident that has changed alot of people's lives.  I am a strong believer in standing up in what you believe and I want justice for not only Trayvon but for every young African American male who is faced with kind of injustice everyday.  Trayvon could've easily been my brother, nephew, cousin, and god son.  With that  said I didn't have to think twice when my nail tech Celeste called asked me take part in her tribute to Trayvon, its her artist view on remebering Trayvon and what we fight everyday.


No comments:


Twitter