About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 1 Random Facts About Me

List 20 random facts about yourself

1. My middle name is Lashelle


2. I love dresses, if I could I would wear one every day.

3. I can cry on cue.

4. As a child, I wanted to be either rapper/lawyer or doctor/rapper

5. I call my brother every day to tell him about my day.

6. My feelings hurt easily.

7. I have a lot of random pointless information stored in my memory

8. I scream out YOLO out in awkward situations or just when there is a silent moment

9. I have nothing but girl names picked out for my children and I only want boys..figures

10. I’m kind of anti-social

11. I hate school

12. I put the tip of my nails in my mouth when I’m thinking.

13. I curse like a sailor

14. I have my wedding vows already written…they come from a hallmark card! Don’t judge me

15. I’m a book worm

16. I love old gangster movies

17. I’m a total bitch sometimes

18. My sister had me believing I was adopted for the first 9 years of my life

19. I hate wearing heel but stay buying them.

20. I feel incomplete if I don’t sleep with my blanket.

No comments:


Twitter