About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 2 Fears

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


My three fears are:


Large masses of water, ok ok so I blame my cousin for this because we went to the beach one time as children and he wanted me to go deep in the water with him…I can’t swim so I told him to make sure I don’t drown. Before I knew a wave it and dragged my ass away and I was fighting to stay alive. Needless to say that someone saved me and till the day I don’t party with large masses of water.

Darkness. I never ever.. ever.. ever walk into an completely dark room ever!!! I did that one time and my cousin jumped off of his bunk bed and scared me half to death. He also bite me like a vampire that day..smdh..I scared for life. No matter where I sleep at it has to be some type of light so the darkness doesn’t swallow me whole.

Last but not least…. I never put my feet at the bottom of my bed in fear that Freddy Kruger is going to pull to me to hell with him. Lmao…it’s a crazy fear but Lil Richmond will tell you keep my feet as far as I can away from the foot of the bed. I mostly sleep in the fetal position to avoid Freddy touching my feet.


Twitter