About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 9

List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how




Ok…so I know for a fact that I don’t have 10 people but ill try to give as many as I can come up with.

1. My brother AC. He has always been my backbone and biggest supporter; he showed me that we can overcome anything.

2. My 6th grade homeroom teacher Mr. Hundley. He got a shy, low self esteem little girl and turned her into the Sunshine I am today…also he taught me a lot about patience, ambition and pride! I wish I knew where he was so I could thank him.

Soooooo as I think it not many people who have influenced me….and as I think not many females….

3. My aunt/God mother Val. There is so many things I could say about her and her influence on me. From outrageous antics..lol….to showing how a mother daughter relationship is suppose to be my aunt did it. She is the shoulder to leave on, my mother when I need her to be and she showed me what loving myself all was about.

4. ….. to be continued

No comments:


Twitter