About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 7 Dream Job

What is your dream job and why?




Hard one to answer…..Since I was little girl I imagined that I would one day run my own business back then I didn’t really know what it would be or why. Now as an adult I wouldn’t call it a business I want to own but rather my own non-profit but one on huge scale like Habitat for Humanity. Most working with under privileged children, I wanted to provide them with the kind of support I got as a child. Everything from emotional support, tutoring, helping with college apps and getting them ready for prom, I just want them to have those care free years and not really have to worry about much. It is a huge order to fill but I have recently decided that now is the time to start looking into making this dream a reality.

No comments:


Twitter