About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 24

Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.




WOW..things have changed in my family so much over the past 10 + years. My mother was the bread winner and the main parent. She did everything with my siblings and I while my father worked long hours sometimes not seeing him for days. When he was home we spent a lot of time together doing family stuff….fast forward to present day..My father is the bread winner and he is the endearing one. I speak to him every day and we share a lot of laughs together. My mother..well she is mother that’s all I can say about her. We see less and less of each other now everybody has their own thing going on. I can’t remember the last time we have sat down together as a family and spend time. Oh..There are grandchildren now!!! That’s the biggest change.





No comments:


Twitter