About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 5 Happy

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?




1. Nail Polish!! Probably wasn’t the answer people look for but it was just brought to my attention there is Washington Dc themed polish and of course Sunshine has brought it.

2. My nieces Kyn and K. I swear them to death, I love seeing their faces light up when I walk into a room. I never knew I could a person that much until they were born.

3. Shoes!!!!! Oh how I love thee, when I’m sad I buy a pair and they make everything right.

4. GCB!!! If you don’t know what that is google it and watch a couple of episodes and it will make you happy too.

5. I thought I would never ever say this but the fact that I’m paying off my bills and collector are not harassing me brings great happiness and joy to my days.

No comments:


Twitter