About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 25

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?




I probably have the typical answer…well at least that’s what my co worker said but It would be Malcolm X. Why u ask? Let me tell you..His life was cut tragically short and I think he had great things to show the world for the African American community and beyond, especially after he took his pilgrimage to mecca and saw the muslim faith in a whole new life. What would eat?...I would say a 4 course meal….something like the melting pot with fondue a conversation dinner, something that would give us time to talk..speak about a lot of issues that effected him during the civil right movement and how they compared to now.

No comments:


Twitter