About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 10

Describe your most embarrassing moment


I was a late bloomer compared to my friends who started puberty far before me, at 14 is when it finally found me. I was in the 8th grade and was so excited to wear my new sweat pants with the matching hoodie, you couldn’t tell me nothing that day. I was prancing myself around school acting all extra cute, when it happened…..I got my period while at lunch. Now I had no clue that I had gotten it and was wondering why some people were looking at me so weird. Me being extra cute just swung my hair at them and kept it work, I got to class one of the girls who I hated with a passion taps my shoulder and whisper “ uuuhhh,,, did you not know its your time of the month” and turn and look at her with the confused face, I hadn’t gotten my period yet and had no knowledge of “that time of the month”. I guess she saw how confused I was so she raised her hand asked the teacher if we could be excused because of female problems and once I stood up the teacher and the whole class knew why. She walked me in the bathroom gave me a pad and gave me the period talk..lmaooooooooo. I couldn’t believe this happened to me at school in my new sweats!!! I wanted to ball up and die. For the rest of the school day I walked around with my hoodie tied around my waist and my head down. I was now period girl!!!

2 comments:

LakiSwirl said...

OH MY GOD!!! That was sooo terrible!! I was lucky, I guess... I got mine pretty young over summer vacation. The only thing was that when my mom found out, she was so proud, she told all her coworkers, so the next time I went to her office, I unwittingly walked into an office of applause of old women and creepy old dudes who all knew I was becoming a woman. But even then, I'm happy it didn't happen at school in front of kids my age 'cause I already wasn't popular and I would've been MORTIFIED. Bless your heart!!!

Monique said...

It was always my biggest fear to get it while at school! How horrifying for you!

Twitter

There was an error in this gadget