About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 10

Describe your most embarrassing moment


I was a late bloomer compared to my friends who started puberty far before me, at 14 is when it finally found me. I was in the 8th grade and was so excited to wear my new sweat pants with the matching hoodie, you couldn’t tell me nothing that day. I was prancing myself around school acting all extra cute, when it happened…..I got my period while at lunch. Now I had no clue that I had gotten it and was wondering why some people were looking at me so weird. Me being extra cute just swung my hair at them and kept it work, I got to class one of the girls who I hated with a passion taps my shoulder and whisper “ uuuhhh,,, did you not know its your time of the month” and turn and look at her with the confused face, I hadn’t gotten my period yet and had no knowledge of “that time of the month”. I guess she saw how confused I was so she raised her hand asked the teacher if we could be excused because of female problems and once I stood up the teacher and the whole class knew why. She walked me in the bathroom gave me a pad and gave me the period talk..lmaooooooooo. I couldn’t believe this happened to me at school in my new sweats!!! I wanted to ball up and die. For the rest of the school day I walked around with my hoodie tied around my waist and my head down. I was now period girl!!!

2 comments:

LakiSwirl said...

OH MY GOD!!! That was sooo terrible!! I was lucky, I guess... I got mine pretty young over summer vacation. The only thing was that when my mom found out, she was so proud, she told all her coworkers, so the next time I went to her office, I unwittingly walked into an office of applause of old women and creepy old dudes who all knew I was becoming a woman. But even then, I'm happy it didn't happen at school in front of kids my age 'cause I already wasn't popular and I would've been MORTIFIED. Bless your heart!!!

Monique said...

It was always my biggest fear to get it while at school! How horrifying for you!


Twitter