About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 22

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?




5 years from now I hope to be married, and either pregnant or had my first child. Degree will be hand and I will have a career in counseling that I enjoy and not a job to pay the bills. Debt free hopefully, I hope to still be living in the DMV but the ways things look it either going to be VA or GA.



10 years from now Hopefully my children or child is almost ready to leave the nest…In a good place in life, maybe paying a vacation home somewhere and celebrating my marriage anniversary. Getting ready to retire and start cruising the world. Once again praying that I’m living in the DMV *fingers crossed*



20 years from now….very well retired, traveling the world..Enjoying my grand children. Maybe taking some sort of class in something that interest me. Definitely spending 6 months in the states, 6 months somewhere else. Enjoying life and still happily married to my first husband..although I do believe I might be married twice.



No comments:


Twitter