About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 13 Weakness

Describe Weakness you have:


Well, Well, Well I usally don’t disclose my weakness just becuz I don’t like to so let me just drop one or two that I don’t really care about..

My nieces….they can get away with anything when it comes to their Auntie.

I have a big heart; I will give you the world and ask for nothing in return. Because of that it leave sme open to disappointment.

I’m a panicker! Never call me in an emergency

I’m very emotional, don’t know if I would calls a weakness but anywhoooo I’m not good with tears and sadness..You will me crying and sad instantly.

No comments:


Twitter