About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 19

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?


Hmmmm…let me see..It would definitely be an island…Somewhere like Hawaii, St. Thomas, Fiji or the Bahamas I can’t decide. I want somewhere that there is no such thing as the winter..no snow, just blue skies and clear blue water. I want to live somewhere that life is much simpler than the hustle what I say daily, weekly, and monthly. I also I preciate those places so much because they are very familiar to their heritage, if you go to any of those places you can see that. I would make my future children to grow up somewhere that life is simple and they appreciate what they have so much more. Just a break from city life and experience what most don’t in their whole lifetimes.

No comments:


Twitter