What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
I don’t if I have 5 of them but let’s see what I can come up…
1. Completing High school was one of my greatest accomplishments. I had a rough time with school I spent years being totally lost, even got pout into the “slow” classes. It wasn’t until I got tested that my family realized I dyslexic. Being that made school difficult for me.
2. Going back to college! It was a battle I fought for years but I finally did it!
3. Purchasing my first car without any help from my father! I felt a real adult.
4. Learning how to forgive…and look past things.
5. Rising my credit score. It took hard work and many tears but it happened!