About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 16

What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?


I don’t if I have 5 of them but let’s see what I can come up…

1. Completing High school was one of my greatest accomplishments. I had a rough time with school I spent years being totally lost, even got pout into the “slow” classes. It wasn’t until I got tested that my family realized I dyslexic. Being that made school difficult for me.

2. Going back to college! It was a battle I fought for years but I finally did it!

3. Purchasing my first car without any help from my father! I felt a real adult.

4. Learning how to forgive…and look past things.

5. Rising my credit score. It took hard work and many tears but it happened!

No comments:


Twitter