About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 15

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?




I would probably be a LION! Why you ask? Let me tell you…. I love wild cats! Hints why I have a tiger tatted on my thigh. I love his wild mane, it reminds me of hair…like my hair after I wash and blow dry it. I love their strong demeanor, when you see a lion you automatically pay attention to him and watch his every move…Attention seeker? Maybe just a little bit. Also, love that fact they are the leader of their packs..I have an control issue, I’m not even gonna lie, I yearn to be in control and a lion has all that, nothing is done without his knowledge or approval. The lion is the ultimate figure for all the things my personality is and can be.

No comments:


Twitter