About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 8 passions

What are 5 passions that you have?


I don’t know if I would call these passion…it is nothing that I am too passionate about right now, hell I’m haven’t been passionate about anything in years. I guess you can say these are things in enjoy doing…

1. I’m passionate about my family. I want to make sure that my nieces always feel loved and we all can remain close no matter where we are in the world.

2. My nails!! I love them, they are sort like my babies...lol.I try to take great care of them and keep them pretty.

3. Now I’m not gonna say I’m passionate nor love this but I know it helping me in the long run exercising. Blah..blah…blah

4. Education. I often express how much I hate school because I do but education is important and get ready to hear about how school sucks. I’m gonna go as far as I can with it.

5. Blogging! I actually blog a lot…more than you know..but most of it ya’ll will probably never read, it’s too many watching eye who pop up on here from time to time. So my blogs are out in the blog world…posted anonymous on awhole another blog spot.

No comments:


Twitter